Lets the user create lists of video embeds that load and play asynchronously in one div
== Description ==
Rather than embedding video after video on a page or post, this plugin allows the user to consolidate those video embeds into a list that plays within one div.
* This lets the user keep all their video embeds in one place, the Async Vid List settings page.
* The presentation is more aesthetically pleasing to the viewer.
* Only the video that is clicked on is loaded.
Multiple lists can be used on any page or post (or even sidebars) using the shortcode and the list ID.
The CSS is intentionally kept simple – feel free to customize it per your theme.
This plugin only uses one row in the wp_options table, so there is no database bloat.
== Installation ==
1. Upload `Async Vid List` to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. Place `asyncVidList list_id=1`(in brackets) with the appropriate list id on any page or post. You may have multiple lists on one page or post
Here is one example:
Then you can add some more text and do another….